Reporting to the Maintenance Department Manager, the Instrumentation Technician will collaborate with other departments within the mine. The Instrumentation Technician will ensure that objectives and timelines are met, while promoting and respecting the culture, the customer's health and safety code of conduct and the environment.
- You will be responsible for the installation, start-up and calibration of new systems;
- Ensure the programming of process control systems;
- Inspect the operation of equipment;
- Inspect the operation of equipment; Ensure the maintenance of systems;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Report all accidents to your immediate supervisor and to your Audet & Knight project manager;
- All other related tasks.
CHARACTERISTICS RELATED TO THE PROFILE SOUGHT
- We are looking for candidates who wish to have experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Have a strong ability to communicate in English (oral and written);
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- You must have a DEC in industrial electronics technology, or an AEC in instrumentation and control, or an AEC in automation and industrial instrumentation;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Have a good experience and knowledge in automation including the ability to read, interpret and follow technical and electrical drawings;
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs (an important asset);
- Ability to work in a team;
- 14-14 schedule
- Competitive salary and benefits